Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy, second edition will teach you how to plan, prepare, organize and get quality special education services. In this comprehensive, easy-to-read book, you will learn your childs disability and educational needs, how to create a simple method for organizing your childs file and devising a master plan for your childs special education. You will understand parent-school conflict, how to create paper trails and effective letter writing. This book includes dozens of worksheets, forms and sample letters that you can tailor to your needs. Whether you are new to special education or an experienced advocate this book will provide a clear roadmap to effective advocacy for your child. You will use this book again and again.
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Brand: Harbor House Law Press, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Harbor House Law Press, Inc.
- Part Number: 9781892320094
- Edition: 2
- Publication Date: 2006-01-01
- ISBN: 9781892320094
- Publisher: Harbor House Law Press, Inc.
- Studio: Harbor House Law Press, Inc.
- Number Of Pages: 311
- Price: $16.48